1Choose your package
CHINESE COOKING ONLINE CLASS
You've eaten Chinese takeout a hundred times, and you know what menu selections you like the best. But how often have you made authentic Chinese food in your own kitchen? You can spend your afternoon or evening expanding your food knowledge and tasting delicious Chinese cuisine on this exciting at-home cooking experience. An expert chef will guide you through your favourite Chinese menu, as well as some new ones to add to your repertoire. In this online class, we will show you how to prepare some of the most classic Chinese comfort foods. . We will send you details for your Live Cooking Demonstration on ZOOM.
- Sharp knife and cutting board
- Sturdy sauté pans, a large pot with a steamer setup
- A set of small bowls for your organising your ingredients and a few bowls for mixing
- A rolling pin, spatula, tong, and tablespoons
- Measuring cups, measuring spoons and a digital scale
WHAT TO WEAR?
- We recommend comfortable clothing and closed-toed shoes. It's a great idea to tie your hair back if it's long too.
CAN MY CHILDREN JOIN?
- Children who are attending online cooking classes must be participating with a parent or guardian.
- Because of the difficulty of the course material, we recommend this program for children ten years old or older.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGE FOR DATES
- As soon as you sign up, we will send you information so you can get access to the class resources. We will send you recipes, videos and Zoom details. No cancellation but you can change the date.
- If you miss the Zoom class, let us know as we will have the record for you.
- If you buy the voucher from the 3rd party, you will be bounced by the terms which we don't have the control over their business practices.
- alarm Duration: 120
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $39.00pp
- Full Training
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Cooking Experience at Richmond?
The minimum age for Cooking Experience at Richmond is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Cooking Experience session at Richmond last?
The average Cooking Experience session at our Richmond centre is 3 to 4 hour.
Is Cooking Experience Richmond open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Cooking Experience is busiest at the weekend - and our Richmond centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Cooking Experience Richmond open for bookings at weekends?
Cooking Experience at Richmond is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Cooking Experience bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Cooking Experience Richmond center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Cooking Experience locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Cooking Experience Richmond center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Cooking Experience Richmond?
Yes you can buy Cooking Experience Richmond gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Cooking Experience Richmond vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
What is the postcode for Cooking Experience Richmond?
The postcode for Cooking Experience Richmond is Abbotsford VIC 3067. Please note that sometimes our Cooking Experience centers are difficult to find from a postcode and satnav. We will supply detailed directions to Cooking Experience Richmond on your booking receipt.
Where is Cooking Experience Richmond?
The Cooking Experience Richmond center is located at the following address: 393 Victoria St, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia. Please note that sometimes our Cooking Experience centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Cooking Experience at Richmond?
The average package price of Cooking Experience at Richmond $179.00. The lowest price is $49.00 with the most expensive option being $285.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
17 LocationsRedeem at 17 Cooking Experience Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 17 Cooking Experience locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1011864-269