1Choose your package
THE ULTIMATE HENS COOKING PARTY
If you are looking for a great hen party with great experiences that last long in everyone memory, join us an Otao kitchen for best hens cooking party experiences. Make the night unforgettable for a foodie hen with a real surprise. With music in the background and under the guidance of our chef(s), you prepare key elements to dish’s that include Japanese, classic dumplings, great Thai or fresh Vietnamese or more on our special group menus. A hen night is a special occasion that calls for something more than takeaway chips and a dodgy doner! We can also organise everything from Italian meals to Greek mezze, Spanish dishes and even a cheeky Mexican menus.
Soak up all that booze with some scrummy generous food and make sure everyone has happy tummies ahead of the hen night. There’s plenty of time to play a few games, and say a few words after the meal. Richmond is so close to everything that the fun continues in vibrant Victoria Street, Bridge Road, Chapel Street and Smith Street nearby with the multitude of cutting edge bars, clubs and hotels so it is guaranteed to see the bride off in style.
We deliver the most authentic Asian Cooking Experiences in Melbourne for over 5000+ happy customers every year. We’re a boutique business with the ability to work alongside event planners for hens cooking events. We deliver exceptional value for money and memorable experiences from our purpose-designed venue in Richmond Melbourne.
WHY HENS WILL LIKE THIS COOKING EXPERIENCE?Good food. Good friends. Good times. Your group get together to enjoy a hands-on cooking experience with plenty of entertainment to prepare a social cook-off party. This class is perfect for hens cooking together looking to ignite their culinary passions. Located conveniently in Richmond, we are also only minutes from the Melbourne CBD and easily accessible by public transport. Our facility is a purpose-built space offering a range of hands-on Asian and modern cooking classes to suit your event. Our training kitchen is fully equipped, using the latest induction cooking technology which is efficient and safe for you and your group. Group cooking classes can be personalised to suit your requirements.
It's not just the nuts and bolts of hen party planning. If you need help with any aspect of the process, just pick up the phone or call us 0408 217 899 for a chin wag. We've been planning hen parties like yours with our perfect hands-on cooking every week. Use our experience, knowledge and expertise to your advantage.
- Hands-on cooking experience with your own chef
- A wonderful meal to enjoy at the end, with complimentary sparkling wine and refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Access to exclusive use of our venue, indoor and outdoor function spaces available
- How to prepare a range of quick, healthy and authentic Asian recipes
- Have fun with cooking, sharing and eating bonding experience with family and private group
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
ON THE DAY
- Our Hens' Cooking Events are 2-4 hour in length depending on your package. We handle all the food, drink and equipment even aprons so you and your guests can enjoy the bonding time together.
- We begin with complimentary refresher while guests are arriving. You are introduced to the chef and hens for the day. We prep for one hour. Then the hens together cook all the dishes. Expect to work solo or in a small team of 2,3,4 or 5 people depending on the menu you selected.
- Once the chopping and cutting are finished we invite you to have a drink and celebrate new flavours, exotic ingredients, cooking, drinking, eating and sharing your creations around a large kitchen table.
- We are not ordinary cooking class, there is no recipes or slide show or lecturing, we are a playful arena where you and your hens can build connections, make great memories and as well healthy and freshly made foods. You can download the recipes HERE.
- Pre and Post party venue – The National Hotel, located in Richmond’s bustling Victoria Street, is a place for locals and far-flung travellers to come together in a community-minded space, where the staff are always proud to serve and the atmosphere is heady with good vibes. http://thenationalhotel.com.au/
- Photographer for hens $495 for the 2 hours - photo will be ready next 2 days.
- Apron $45 each with your logo and our embroidered - minimum order 20pcs - need 2 weeks
- Set of 3 Japanese knife shun kai gift from $549
- Wooden chopping board $125-$250 each
- Chef jacket $125 each
- A minimum charge/number of participants applies to the minimum group size of 10 people. $125pp for 2 hours and $165pp for 3 hours.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking to reserve or hold your booking and may be made via credit or debit card, cash or bank transfer.
- Yeah, we know it's the least fun bit but we've made paying super simple! Gone are the days when the organiser had to run around like a headless chicken, frantically collecting money off everyone. We've created an online payment system that allows everyone to simply log in and pay her share in instalments. Clever, huh?
- You can secure the date by a deposit of 4 seats or 25% of the total invoice, whatever is more. The balance is due one week before the event upon confirmation of the guest numbers and their dietary requirements. More https://otaokitchen.com.au/terms/
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call chef Ha Nguyen 0408 217 899 for available date/time and obligation free quote today.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $125.00pp
- Full Training
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Cooking Experience at Richmond?
The minimum age for Cooking Experience at Richmond is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Cooking Experience session at Richmond last?
The average Cooking Experience session at our Richmond centre is 24 hours.
Is Cooking Experience Richmond open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Cooking Experience is busiest at the weekend - and our Richmond centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Cooking Experience Richmond open for bookings at weekends?
Cooking Experience at Richmond is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Cooking Experience bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Cooking Experience Richmond center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Cooking Experience locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Cooking Experience Richmond center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Cooking Experience Richmond?
Yes you can buy Cooking Experience Richmond gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Cooking Experience Richmond vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Cooking Experience Richmond?
The Cooking Experience Richmond center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Cooking Experience centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Cooking Experience at Richmond?
The average package price of Cooking Experience at Richmond $184.00. The lowest price is $125.00 with the most expensive option being $327.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
9 LocationsRedeem at 9 Cooking Experience Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 9 Cooking Experience locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011864-269