- We drive east of Melbourne directly to Yarra Valley Yarra Valley is regarded as one of Victoria ‘s best wine regions.
- Our first stop is Domaine Chandon where you will join go on a self guided tour showing the process of making sparkling wine.
- Light lunches (own expense) are available after the tour.
- The region has a rich history of viticulture and wine making that goes back 150 years, but it has only been in the past 15 years that it has once again come to the forefront as a significant wine and tourism destination.
- We then visit another 2 – 3 vineyards in the region depending on the time.
- After an enjoyable afternoon of wine tasting we return to Melbourne.
- alarm Duration: 360
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $99.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Wine & Vineyard at Melbourne?
The minimum age for Wine & Vineyard at Melbourne is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Wine & Vineyard session at Melbourne last?
The average Wine & Vineyard session at our Melbourne centre is 6 hours 20 minutes.
Is Wine & Vineyard Melbourne open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Wine & Vineyard is busiest at the weekend - and our Melbourne centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Wine & Vineyard Melbourne open for bookings at weekends?
Wine & Vineyard at Melbourne is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Wine & Vineyard bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Wine & Vineyard Melbourne center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Wine & Vineyard locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Wine & Vineyard Melbourne center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Wine & Vineyard Melbourne?
Yes you can buy Wine & Vineyard Melbourne gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Wine & Vineyard Melbourne vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Wine & Vineyard Melbourne?
The Wine & Vineyard Melbourne center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Wine & Vineyard centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Wine & Vineyard at Melbourne?
The average package price of Wine & Vineyard at Melbourne $99.00. The lowest price is $99.00 with the most expensive option being $99.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
138 LocationsRedeem at 138 Wine & Vineyard Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 138 Wine & Vineyard locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1008894-110